Dirty Borders is a group of four Chicago filmmakers: Tim Weidelman, Matt Relstab, Charlie Ward and Sean Dove.
In their newest short film, Trajectory, Rob Nastoff plays a sad astronaut that returns to Earth to find empty streets and mass destruction.
Sean and Rob join me to discuss the short and their non-film related projects.
Let’s Get Serious with Kendall Bruns
Episode 014: Rob Nastoff and Sean Dove of Dirty Borders
Running time: 78 minutes
Download (72MB mp3): Let’s Get Serious: Episode 014
Subscribe to the Let’s Get Serious podcast through iTunes.
• Watch more Dirty Borders shorts online: Dirty Borders on Vimeo
• Trajectory was created for the 48 Hour Film Project’s “48 Go Green” competition. For more about 48 Go Green, including a list of semi-finalists, visit www.48hourfilm.com.
• Sean’s illustration and design can be previewed at andthankyouforflying.com.
• To decide for yourself if you think Adam Yencho’s final line is funny, watch All Two of Us.
• Sometimes Sean can be heard with his fellow Four Star-ers on the Crankcast.