The 10th Annual Chicago Sketch Comedy Festival is in full-effect and I’m going to be posting a series of interviews with performers over the next two weeks.
First up, I interviewed John Haskell and Arthur Meyer from Two Fun Men. We discuss the differences between today, tonight and tomorrow, the slow food movement, and impressing girls by performing sketch comedy.
Two Fun Men is based out of New York. Sometimes Arthur plays “Booner the Page” on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. John works at Beans & Butts. They have a lot of love for each other.
Let’s Get Serious with Kendall Bruns
Episode 005: John Haskell & Arthur Meyer of Two Fun Men
Running time: 72 minutes
Download (66.3MB mp3): Let’s Get Serious: Episode 005
Subscribe to the Let’s Get Serious podcast through iTunes.
• Two Fun Men will be performing at Stage 773 for the Chicago Sketch Comedy Festival on Saturday, January 8 at 10pm. Visit www.chicagosketchfest.com for info and tickets.
• For more information about the slow food movement visit www.slowfoodusa.org
• The Fourth Amendment guards against unreasonable searches and seizures.
• The James Beard Foundation’s mission is to celebrate, nurture, and preserve America’s diverse culinary heritage and future.
• Arthur’s videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/user/arthie13
• John’s videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/user/jdubb2055