Liz McArthur joins me for a long, rambling discussion about her many sketch comedy endeavors, fear of passion and her long-abandoned Adam Sandler fansite.
I’ve known Liz for a long time (we’ve worked on a bunch of videos together) and this conversation is pretty loose but I almost made her cry a few times so I think it turned out pretty well.
“Ive always said I take it to the max.”
Let’s Get Serious with Kendall Bruns
Episode 004: Liz McArthur of Feminine Gentlemen
Running time: 91 minutes
Download (83.5MB mp3): Let’s Get Serious: Episode 004
Subscribe to the Let’s Get Serious podcast through iTunes.
• Feminine Gentlemen and Off Off Broadzway are both performing at the 10th Annual Chicago Sketch Comedy Festival. Showtimes and ticket info is available at http://www.chicagosketchfest.com/.
• You can learn all about Liz on her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/217mcarthur
• I made a video about My Voyage to Cannes.
• I think this is the brothel museum that Liz visited in Montana: The Dumas Brothel
• Exit Through the Gift Shop is available on DVD and Netflix Streaming—check it out.
• You have to see Liz’s Angelfire tribute to Adam Sandler: I am way tooo cool